us lacrosse requirement
You must register first with US Lacrosse and then return to this Registration Session to signup. If you have not already signed up with US Lacrosse, please follow these steps:
Step 1: Obtain current US Lacrosse Membership
- IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A CURRENT US LACROSSE MEMBERSHIP: CLICK HERE to go to US Lacrosse Registration and register your player(s). Be sure to PRINT and SAVE their confirmation code(s). Remember to register EACH of your players with US Lacrosse. Each player must have their own unique US Lacrosse confirmation number.
- TO LOOK UP/RENEW A US LACROSSE MEMBERSHIP: CLICK HERE to go to US Lacrosse Membership Lookup.
Step 2: Return to this registration and proceed. Later in this registration session you will need to enter the US Lacrosse Confirmation Code that you received in Step 1.
Because our programs are supported totally by fees, refunds are not given.
- NO credit for classes missed or forgotten.
- NO credit due to participant's inability to attend a makeup date.
In the case of a medical withdrawal, a refund will be given minus 25% administration fee after the director receives a doctor's note. In the case of a medical withdrawal, please allow two to three weeks for refund.
- If a participant withdraws from a program at least seven days prior to the start date, they are entitled to a credit minus a 25% administration fee for every program withdrawal. If a participant withdraws from a program less than seven days prior to the start date, no credit will be issued.
- NO credit if withdrawal is less than seven days prior to the start date.
- NO credit once a program has begun.